Future Energy: A workshop about incentives and other possibilities
Windmill Line Co-op – Top floor meeting room
125 Scadding Avenue, Toronto
October 19, 2019 – 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Discover new ways to save energy and water and get paid for it!
Key leaders in the co-op housing sector have partnered together to create a one-day workshop for co-op management staff and co-op board members. The partners are bringing in industry experts to discuss energy use and co-ops.
With uncertainty about the future of provincial programs, the time to take advantage of them is now.
The workshop is free, with lunch provided by Toronto Hydro, Affordability Fund Trust, and Enbridge. Space is limited; register now to take advantage of this opportunity!
Topics to be covered include:
- free energy-efficient upgrades
- reducing utilities consumption
- current energy and incentive programs
- barriers and strengths in the co-op sector re: energy savings
- using asset management and capital upgrades towards energy efficiency
- financing to assist with implementing energy retrofits
- a carbon calculator tool
Agency for Co-operative Housing
Affordability Fund Trust
Registration is available on the event listing.